Sunday, June 10, 2007

Too Long!

oh, it has been too long- forgive me. My family and life have gotten busier than I imagined and more amazing each passing day. Baruch Hashem - He is my Father, he gives me everything he thinks I need.

I am writing today, because I am listening to the madness of this gov't in Israel. I am torn, when elections come- do I vote? I don't want to contribute to the insanity and the choses for leadership are lacking at best, dangerous at worst.

My son will be going to the army next year, I worry about the people leading him. I am not rich, I can't just buy him the best of equipment, the best of everything. And the jewish mother's lament- what if they don't feed him?!

Seriously though, I think that if we stop to consider what is going on, we will see the cause and effect that is occurring in Israel. Example, Olmert announces that he's happy to give the Golan to Syria for peace... then in Gaza, there is a severe, small battle to avoid an incursion of terrorists and kidnapping of more of our soldiers. Coincidence? Really? I don't believe in it. Hashem, orchestrates the world. He sent this message. But Olmert won't listen, he is too arrogant and power driven to hear.

Living in Yesha, I see the way our world works. I see that our lives are dependent on our emunah and Hashem. We are safe on the whole, but we know that it's only due to Hashem's good graces. It's not hard to live, when you know that the kindest One is looking out for you.

I have a lot more on my mind. Lots. I hope to post more often. It's just getting harder to get the time to sit and get it done!

May Hashem bless you and yours.

No comments: